Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Preset's name dont stay

hescaz

Hello. When i import or create a preset on a place on my helix and when i rename it instead of New Preset, every time I save this preset because changing something, or cut the power on Helix, or change preset, it lost its name and automatically rename it New Preset.

I have reinitialized Helix, reloaded it with the last update, i can't save the new name for this preset. Any idea? 

Is this happening to just one patch, saved in one particular slot? Can you rename and save other patches successfully in other locations?  If so, then I suspect it's just a corrupt patch. It happens... computers do weird $hit. If it occurs with multiple patches saved in multiple locations, then there's something else going on. In that case you could try reloading the firmware. If that doesn't help, then it's service ticket time.

Sorry corrupted patch…..but that's not the first time it happens.

The first time it happens after the update and i dont know how really it passed…..

Thanks for your answer , i just thought custom tone where safe...