Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp and old ProTools Rig question

guitarboy_02451

Hi, I just got the HX Stomp (not new to L6 or Eleven Rack). Typically I just use L/R Analog 1/4" to my pre's to record direct. My ProTools rig and Mac are pretty old. Mac is running 10.7.5 (Lion) with ProTools 10 and Avid Factory 003.

I see the HX Stomp in my Midi Devices, and ProTools can even record direct from the USB, so I got that. The only issue is all peripherals and monitors are running through the Factory 003. I am hoping to be able to use the Factory 003 to drive the monitors.  Yes, I have selected ProTools Aggregate I/O as the playback engine, but to no avail. (I was hoping anything in the aggregate would get routed to PT), no such luck.

Worse case scenario, I unplug the HX Stomp's ins /outs (as I'm using it on my pedal board) and run separate cables to my preamp, but that's a PIA. Just leaving a USB connected would have been ideal.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!