Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, I need the line 6 monkey for Catalina  to install the pod farm 2 through there pod farm 2 is also not working with Catalina as I look at downloads, really need to use some of the effects on my recordings, hope line 6 will come with an update in the very near future or at least give us a clue when they are planing to release the update 64 bit for Catalina 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for line 6 monkey and pod farm 2 64 bit for Catalina , this sucks still no word from line 6 about it. Need desperately to install pod farm 2 to add some effects I need, line 6 should give us some clue when they are planning to release the update.....

No, it’s been a long time since Catalina release still no word, also nothing to to with Catalina, line6 should have come with all their software with 64 bit years ago, I will consider twice next time if I will plan to buy a new gear from line6

bengersfood, thanks for your reply,  I don't really care about line6 Monkey the point is that I need firmware and pod farm 2 to add effects to my recordings and it seem that the only way to install firmware and pod farm 2 is through line 6 monkey. and as for now Line 6 monkey and pod farm 2 both are not available as 64 bit so it is not available for Catalina

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I had plans buying the Pod HD 500X but now I’m not gonna do it knowing that most probably line 6 is not updating their software to 64 bit and if they will it will not be in the small future.  I don’t actually know any other hardware that doesn’t work with 64 bit software it seem that line 6 is the only one, pity.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This should have been a go at the OS launch. Now it's ages later, gear sitting idle. Can I have all my money back back? Then how about making the product work on the platform as advertised?

"In the end, we, your fellow musicians, truly want to resolve any such issues as quickly as possible so you can get back to making music with your Line 6 gear. We thank you for your support and your understanding."

You've lost my support, patience and understanding. Fix it already.

• 1 month later...

What's wrong with you, Line6? It's not possible that you can't get a 64 bit capable update of Monkey in almost 6 months.
I want to be able to use my POD Studio UX2 again.

My faith in your innovation is gone. I'm already thinking about selling all the hardware I bought from you.

By the way: Variax Shuriken is still not available in the EU due to violation of EU regulations. Obviously you can't get that either.
This is very frustrating.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 2 weeks later...

ATTN Mac Catalina users!

I was getting the alternating blinking red on my TonePort UX2.

This worked for me:

Line 6 License Manager 1.14

POD Farm (2)  2.59

Line 6 Audio-Midi Driver 7.6.8

Here's the magic part thanks to @Line6Tony's article referencing this apple.com note. 

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2459/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40017658

You have to go into Apple - System Preferences - Security & Privacy - General Tab - UNLOCK THE LOCK! - Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers - Allow access for Line6!

Boom! goes the dynamite.

• Like 1

Erichopkins, thanks Ive managed to install the pod farm 2.59 in my Catalina even though it was showing only Mojave available, only thing is that pod farm is running only in trial version I registered my podx3 on line 6 website but somehow the license manager (SCAN FOR DEVICES) can't find my hardware podx3 while on line6 website it shows that it is registered, any clue how I can make license manager to be able to scan my device that I will be able to have pod farm as full version? thanks 

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.42.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.43.51 PM.png

You could try reinstalling "Line 6 Audio-Midi Driver 7.6.8" right over what's already installed. It took a few combinations of steps to get my UX2 recognized but in the end I installed the packages i the order I listed above.

Moving forward you may want to open a ticket with Line6 support. I'm a regular consumer like you so in depth troubleshooting for your particular model and licensing is outside my realm.

Good luck!

When you get it figured out, consider adding your steps to this thread so others can reference it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, here we are at May 2020 with still no update... I've been trying to get my UX2 to work for MONTHS with my Mac Catalina OS...  Usually I download Line 6 monkey and bam no problem but its unfortunate that we can't even download it because its not 64-bit. I miss using my tones and presets and especially with us all being in quarantine, I've been dying to record some stuff. I love some of these tones and fx, but it is rather difficult when nothing is being done about this. This is my comment, and only commenting on this because has anyone received any updates or know how to get the UX2 and Podfarm 2.5 to work on Catalina OS... what are some alternate options...?  

• Like 5

• 3 months later...