Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

40 minutes ago, sidjijejw said:

Hoping Variax firmware upgrade will be possible through the Helix as well just like the POD500. I don't have the interphase and the battery is dead that's why Helix is my only hope.

I don't know if that will happen or not. If it does, it will be because they make the Variax compatible with Line 6 Updater. Beyond that, I don't really expect any further updates to the current Variax lines at this point either. There really hasn't been one of any substance in quite a long time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Line 6, Just an FYI. Your absolute lack of advance on this issue screams that you want people to move over to Helix or some other top-end product. Such a shame as a user and former seller of your products. Its one thing to want people to move into a new and more expensive level, but to wilfully ignore their requests for a solution for almost 2 years is staggeringly pathetic. 

• Like 1

Rossnivenmusic, very much true line 6 just want to sell they don’t really care as well as they don’t want to spend money to pay to developers to fix the issues, well they lost me as a customer and more will follow so in the long run the lost will be for them.....

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

hi, is monkey 64 bit yet? the new MacBooks are amazing but its so annoying you can't run 32 bit applications anymore.and line 6 should really update their software... my ux2 is useless now, im thinking about buying a different interface from a brand witch software is actually.. up to date.

5 hours ago, mat-hijs said:

hi, is monkey 64 bit yet? the new MacBooks are amazing but its so annoying you can't run 32 bit applications anymore.and line 6 should really update their software... my ux2 is useless now, im thinking about buying a different interface from a brand witch software is actually.. up to date.

I doubt they’ll ever make Monkey 64-bit compatible. For all intents and purposes, Line 6 Updater is Monkey 2.0, as all new products use it for updates.

You don’t really need Monkey to use the UX2, fwiw. You can download the drivers and anything else you need directly from the Line 6 site. It’s my understanding that Line 6 still needs to update the drivers for Big Sur as of now, though.

• 4 months later...

I've got an old, but in excellent condition, TONEPORT KB37.

I've got a MacBookPro 2019 running BigSur 11.6.1.

I've got LogicPro X 10.7.1.

How can I use the Toneport as a midi interface with my setup?

The Line6 Monkey I downloaded (1.78) is 32 bit, so of course it don't work.

Any way around this?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

WOW! JUST found out LINE6/Yamaha stabbed it's customers in the back dropping support for all our products!!

WTF!! Hella glad we found out before completing the purchases for ours and the client projects we are currently building.

You are dead to us now and everyone we work with now and in the future!