Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FX new model?

jsanzt

Nope nothing . . .

If I HAD to guess, and again, it's just a guess, but I don't think it's going to work in the way you're envisioning it. For example, the Pod HD500x was once their premier modeler. Now it's their budget modeler. The Firehawk FX was less a new device and more a reworking of all previous models including the Pod 500x. So the budget modeler you're paying with now was, once upon a time, part of their premier modeler tech. That technology transitioned into the budget modeler once the next evolution had been released. 

If they're smart, I think this is how they'll do it in the future. Someday . . . and I think it's a ways out, but someday there will be a top of the line successor to the Helix. At that point, rather than invent a new budget modeler with new budget model designs, they will instead have the old Helix transition into the budget model. Maybe they'll even do a new piece of hardware, similar to what was done with the Firehawk, that offers the older HX line in a new way. 

That approach is what makes sense, and is a better use of their capital.