Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd - Expansion Packs ?

NucleusX

There's been speculation about this since the HD series was released, but it's never happened. Of course, Line 6 has never officially said whether this will or won't happen so speculation continues.

Personally, I think the more time passes the less likely it is. Anything anyone here says is pure speculation and personal opinion. Until and unless Line 6 announces it, nobody here knows for sure.

There's been speculation about this since the HD series was released, but it's never happened. Of course, Line 6 has never officially said whether this will or won't happen so speculation continues.

Personally, I think the more time passes the less likely it is. Anything anyone here says is pure speculation and personal opinion. Until and unless Line 6 announces it, nobody here knows for sure.

When they released the expansions for the older processors, did they delay

their release to wait for a certain amount of sales of the hardware first ? 

That's another question that nobody here knows the answer to. Some people may have opinions about that, and about your earlier question,  but that's all they are - somebody's opinion. You're asking questions that only Line 6 can answer - not the users here.

If you want to ask Line 6.....

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

..... but you already know that..........

I am pretty well sure that nothing is coming for the HD500s etc.

WHY?

As Uber Guru says , nothing has happened for so long that it is not likely to.

Which is how I predict the weather. " The current condition tends to persist"

If it is fine it will tend to remain fine. If it is raining or snowing it will tend to continue.

Change is usually slow.

Now we don't want change as it will more than likely mean a new device and an incompatibility issue to prevent old users getting it.

Which is a manufacturing practice rather than a technological difference to make us buy the new product.

When is this new device upon us? Well has any other manufacturers come out with a new better equally priced product?

It is okay to ponder what might be and it is okay to express an opinion on such.

But reality can be cruel and prove one's pondering wrong. 

I'm optimistic that it will happen at some point...

I don't KNOW.... anything...

but if they come out with the next big thing, they'll probably do so with some new amp models as a reason for some users to make the jump...

it would be free money for them to offer a model pack for sale to current HD-HDx owners...

since the models would obviously be ready...