rudomat

import hx fx presets into hx stomp?

...shouldn´t this be possible now...? when i try, i get an error 8701 - preset translation not supported, dsp bock constraint exceeded...? propably due to too many blocks in the preset...is there any way, i could open it in hx edit without any unit connected, and reduce number of blocks...?

thanks

No there's not. You have to have a device connected to view anything in HX Edit. You COULD do it with Helix Native if you purchased that. 

To transfer the presets to the Stomp you will need to reduce your block count and save that preset, then import it to the Stomp. This isn't necessarily as hard as it sounds even without Native. Simply edit it down to six blocks while the HX FX is connected, and then save that preset to your PC. Then unplug HX FX, plug in HX Stomp, and import that preset. 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:12 PM, Kilrahi said:

No there's not. You have to have a device connected to view anything in HX Edit. You COULD do it with Helix Native if you purchased that. 

To transfer the presets to the Stomp you will need to reduce your block count and save that preset, then import it to the Stomp. This isn't necessarily as hard as it sounds even without Native. Simply edit it down to six blocks while the HX FX is connected, and then save that preset to your PC. Then unplug HX FX, plug in HX Stomp, and import that preset. 

i don´t have the hx fx anymore...;-)