Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Unable to update PODXT drivers

Hi There,

I have a PODXT that I resurrected to use with my computer and MKII floorboard but am unable to load the latest software update shown for it when I run Line 6 Monkey. I have a 4.0 version and the newest is 4.2. The new drivers are being downloaded but I can't get the installer program to work. I get directed to a link to Line 6 that's supposed to let me be able to install the drivers but then I get a message that there are no new updates available. I'm having issues with Gear Box communicating with my PODXT as well. When I try to save a new tone to it I get an "asynchronous time out" message. Anyone here run into this problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Line6 Monkey doesn't install updates anymore. Use the Line6 License Manager. 

What version of Windows are you using? 

Latest version of GearBox is 3.72.0. Maybe your USB cable is bad. Try another one. You could also try unplugging it and replugging it. 

Hi and thanks for your reply. I have Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit. I've got the latest version of GearBox installed, 3.72.0. I didn't realize Line 6 Monkey doesn't install updates any more so thanks for the info. I'll try changing my USB cable. I'll post back if I find the problem.

Cheers!

I downloaded Line 6 Updater and it doesn't work at all. Each time I try to open it it says its stopped working. I noticed that Line 6 Monkey is still available as a download. Line 6 Updater seems to only be for certain LIne 6 hardware. The list doesn't include my PODXT or my HD500X.