Sign in to follow this  
Blues_man001

Export List From L6 Edit

Is there a way (yes, I have searched) to export the patch names only for either a single complete set list, or the entire full set of 8?  I basically want to export to CSV or XLSX, all of the names of the patches from 1A through 16D.  Thanks

Using HD500Lister.

Read the comment from "ozbadman": http://line6.com/supportarchivenew/thread/71660

Quote:

1) Download the program: https://sites.google.com/site/ozbadman22/HD500Lister.jar

2) From a cmd line prompt type:

java -jar HD500Lister.jar <filename>

where the filename is a bundle filename. For example:

java -jar HD500Lister.jar test.h5b

This will create a .CSV file which you can load into excel.

It only works with the current file format so if it changes, this won't work. Ideally, Line 6 may add this capability to the HD500Edit program sometime in the future.

• Upvote 3

Can anyone tell me how to use this jar file on a HD300 bundle file? Or where I could find another file that would work for the HD300?

As is, I get "File Not Found" exception. I suspect because my HD300 has a .h3b file extension...

Can anyone tell me how to use this jar file on a HD300 bundle file? Or where I could find another file that would work for the HD300?

As is, I get "File Not Found" exception. I suspect because my HD300 has a .h3b file extension...

Well, I got the .jar file to run with my HD300 bundle file. (I forgot to put the file extension on the file name :( )

But most of what was exported was hieroglyphics.  I got the patch #s.  1a, 1b, 1c, etc. But only 2A printed out a patch name in English, everything else was like... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy