Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro X And Old Longboard A No-go For Sure?

drader

Apologies if this has been beaten to death already-I did a search and haven't found what I thought of as an absolute answer (or maybe I'm naive in my hope) but I wanted to confirm that the Pod HD Pro X that I just bought is NOT going to work with that old longer floorboard ( http://line6.com/legacy/images/Floorboard.jpg ).  I had to replace a Pod Pro because it just stopped working one day and decided to just go for the HD Pro X, assuming that, because the floorboard connection was on the back that I'd be able to use the floorboard I already had but it seems to unlikely.  And it gets me, again, cursing and loving technology at the same time.

OK, thanks for the replies.  I was hoping there'd be a way to make what I already have work, or at least that I could use one of the three expression pedals I have without having to buy all new stuff but that's not how things work anymore so I think that the quality of wah sounds, etc. isn't worth me paying more to replace something I already have.  I like my HD X but it's too frustrating to have to keep replacing perfectly good and working equipment.