Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Calibrate the FBV Express MkII footswitch

Gil72

Hello,
I have purchased the FBV Express MkII product, but I cannot complete the calibration.
In step one of the calibration chapter everything is fine, but in step two, where the manual says "Press the on-board pedal forward fully and hold down pedal’s Toe Switch until the Tuner display changes to “2”. This should occur instantly.
I can't figure out where the Toe switch is.

Something escapes me, can someone help me?

Thanks.

18 hours ago, fflbrgst said:

The toe switch is an opto-electric switch inside the pedal itself.  You need to STAND on the pedal to activate the switch - trying to do it with hand pressure or while sitting will not exert enough pressure to do it.

Thanks!!! everything worked very well!
But I still have a doubt ...
I purchased this footswitch to work with Pod Farm 2.5 and from the manual I read that I should download a file where MIDI configuration presets are loaded to do this. Where can I find this file? I'm running the whole site but I can't find it. The following is indicated in the manual: "POD Farm 2- Express.fbv".
Does anyone know where it is?

3 hours ago, fflbrgst said:

I believe you want to use 'Line 6 FBV Control'

Sure! I would like to use FBV Express MkII to control Pod Farm 2.5.
In the manual I read that there is this file to download that is appropriate for this. I'm looking for it but can't find it ...

Thanks for your help!
In fact the right preset was already present in the interior of the software that I had downloaded when the pedal was installed. At the moment everything is working fine .... thanks again for the support!