Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp adding my MP3? Is something wrong with my unit?

pablo72p

Hi all,

hoping  someone can tell me if perhaps my HX Stomp is defective? I have been trying to utilize the AUX IN stereo jacks on the right side of the unit with a stereo cable to my MP3 player. To Jam and practice with! But when I actually get music to play through my HX stomp the music is coming through with all the same effects added to this song as if it was the preset guitar sound ?

I read and re-read the instructions, and it’s the same result each time? I cannot get a clean signal for the MP3 and then be able to hear my guitar signal coming through at all?

I just got this baby, it’s the blue colored limited edition, only 2 days ago?

should I return it for a swap and see if there’s a difference?

any help would be so appreciated!

-Paul 

Hi phil_m

I though I had tried this over and over again? This is why I thought it was defective possibly?

I’m on the road today and tomorrow and left it at home, disappointed I could not used it to practice.

but I’ll try it again when I get home. 

-Paul

11 minutes ago, phil_m said:

You need to go to Global Settings>Preferences>Return Type and set it to "Main L/R". This will make it so the audio from the Returns will be passed to the left and right outputs with no audio processing.

Don't you mean Global Settings - Ins/Outs and set "Return Type" to "Aux In"? There is no option for Main L/R. Anyway, that's how mine is set and it works.

• Thanks 1