Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Guns n Roses AFD patch give away

andrelast

Hey bros! Please, read this before you go watch the video, it’s really important.

The main reason I made this channel was because I love music, gear, tweaking and make a living with this.

The second reason was to be able to provide the best Tone to everyone, rich or poor, there are a lot of great people that just can’t afford good patches.

So, the only way I have to accomplish the second reason it’s becoming possible the first one.

I am counting with all of you, together, we can make the difference.

Share with the world!

Love you all guys!

https://youtu.be/f5nDoVvM85c

• Like 2

16 hours ago, andrelast said:

The second reason was to be able to provide the best Tone to everyone, rich or poor, there are a lot of great people that just can’t afford good patches.

Generally speaking, rich folks can afford whatever that want... in triplicate, lol. ;)

On 10/19/2019 at 6:32 PM, cruisinon2 said:

Generally speaking, rich folks can afford whatever that want... in triplicate, lol. ;)

For sure! I have been fortunate enough to get talking with so many people since I created my YouTube channel and give my patches for free, and like, 50% was thanking me because they couldn’t afford patches that are for sale. It really sucks.