Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 lt 2.82 firmware with no reverbs!

julien136

Hello the Helix community guys!!!

My name is Julien and i just bought a Helix LT. I use only as a multi-effects unit it with my Revv Generator tube amp with the 4 cables method and a midi cable to change the amp's channels.

Everything works fine but i'm surprised to discover that there are no Strymon Big Sky based reverbs (Blitz, Plateau...), Analogman King Of Tone or Revv Generator amp simulation in it! The firmware of my unit is the 2.82 version and it seems to be the latest version...Is there Anybody that can help me? I don't manage to find the answer anywhere on the web!!! I need these Reverbs so much!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Back up your presets. Do a factory reset.

Helix Floorboard/LT

1. Holding footswitch 5+6 on boot restores Global parameters
2. Holding footswitch 7+8 on boot restores presets and setlists ”THIS WILL OVERWRITE ALL USER PRESETS AND SETLISTS
3. Holding footswitch 8+9 on boot restores presets, setlists, and IRs ”THIS WILL OVERWRITE ALL USER PRESETS AND SETLISTS
4. Holding footswitch 9+10 on boot restores presets, setlists, globals and IRs (restores factory bundle) "THIS WILL OVERWRITE ALL USER PRESETS AND SETLISTS
5. Holding footswitch 10+11 on boot will rebuild your presets in the latest loaded firmware
6. Helix can now restore by clearing only the current preset instead of wiping out all presets. While holding footswitches 11 + 12
7. Helix can now, after firmware 1.06.5, enter update mode manually by holding footswitches 6 + 12

If that doesn't work:

Did you start the install process by first installing HX Edit? If not, back up your presets and start over by installing HX Edit 2.82 and following the instructions to a T.

Do not start the updater with HX Edit open.

Follow the instructions.

19 hours ago, julien136 said:

Everything works fine but i'm surprised to discover that there are no Strymon Big Sky based reverbs (Blitz, Plateau...), Analogman King Of Tone or Revv Generator amp simulation in it! The firmware of my unit is the 2.82 version and it seems to be the latest version...Is there Anybody that can help me?

Are you looking for the "real names".... if so, they will not be there due to copyright and trademark issues. 

King of Tone = Overdrives > Tone Sovereign

Prince of Tone = Overdrives > Heir Apparent

Revv Generator = Amps > Revv Gen Rd 

"Glitz" and "Plateaux" should be under reverbs. 

If you already know all of that... but can't find them in the unit, try the reset suggested above.