Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Exp pedal working as volume even if there is no pedal

Jazzybeard

So, I was setting the wah pedal but I noticed that the expression pedal 1 was also assigned to volume. But I had no volume volume in the preset, I have tried creating new presets but whenever I paste any pedal from the presets the exp 1 (red one) works as volume even if there is no volume pedal. This is messing up with the wah games I am doing. And can't seem to find a solution, what am I missing?

Would be helpful if you told us what device you're using - Helix Floor, Helix Rack, Helix LT, HX Stomp, HX FX, NATIVE?

"whenever I paste any pedal from the presets" makes no sense, unless you always create a WAH Block by copy/pasting from another preset?.

The RED ONE?

Tell us what you're using and attach an example preset.

I am using helix lt, yes something I said doesn't seem to make sense, I will explain it in other way.

In all my presets, the EXP 1 is working as volumen, even if I have no wah or volume pedal in the preset. This works like this in some presets, and not in others. So I thought, maybe there is a setting in global options to assign the exp pedal globally? I don't know.

I'll show you the preset, but no matter what pedals of expression I put at the begining, even if I put none, the EXP 1 works as volume.