Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm 2.5 Custom Preset Volume Spiking Issues

In standalone mode, at initial startup, my custom presets' volume are clipping and spiking although the main volume output is in its normal position and the preset's master volume on the amp hasn't changed or the gain, etc. It's as if the output volume knob has been cranked to max or my audio interface input has been maxed out—but this is not the case. This happens to only my custom presets. However, if I select an unedited default preset (Line6), the volume is normal, and when I go back and select any of my custom presets, the volume is normal again and all is fine. Not sure what the issue or conflict is, but can someone explain this phenomenon or know how to fix it?

This just started a few days ago and I've had Pod Farm for more than a few years. I haven't added any new software either. I reinstalled Pod Farm, but it didn't' help.

SPECS: Mac OS 10.12, Roland UA 4FX USB Interface.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever resolve this?  I have had a similar problem for some time (Windows 10, Behringer USB interface).  For me it happens with non-custom presets too.  I have found that I have to load the "More Than a Feeling (Boston)" preset to fix the issue and then I can select whatever preset I want and it is back to normal.  I'm not sure what is so special about that preset but I contacted support and unfortunately they were not able to figure it out.

I have not figured it out, although I’m thinking it might be a conflict with a preset I created in vst mode in studio one 4.5. Just a hunch. I’m inclined to remove the preset but I’m currently using it for a project. I might just move it to another location and see what happens, just haven’t got around to it. I’ll keep you posted, thanks for asking!