Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hx effects-snapshot bug

DaniPJ

Hello all!

i’ve update my hx effects and now i’ve so much problem to set up my snapshot.

all settings still  remains the same like the last version,but now if i take off or on one or more effects ,hx don’t save or take care any changes.

if i turn on an effect in snapshot 1,save ,turn th e same off in snapshot 2 and save,when i return on snapshot 1 ,i find that effect in off!!!

repeat,no changes in global settings( snapshot recall,latch ecc).

the same bug with hx edit

i need your help!!!

Are you SURE that "Snapshot Edits" is set to RECALL?

What FW version are you on?

Does the FW version match the HX Edit version?

BOTH should be 2.82 in order to have all the latest bug fixes and features.

I have been using 2.82 on my HX Effects for awhile now, and I’m not having this issue. If you’re sure all the Global Settings are correct, I’d recommend doing a factory reset (hold down FS7 & FS8 while powering up) and restoring from backup afterwards (make sure you create a backup prior to doing the reset).

8 hours ago, rd2rk said:

Are you SURE that "Snapshot Edits" is set to RECALL?

What FW version are you on?

Does the FW version match the HX Edit version?

BOTH should be 2.82 in order to have all the latest bug fixes and features.

Yes i’m sure

i’ve use snapshot since july without problems (2.6 version)

One other thing to check is the new Snapshot Bypass parameter that was added. Although, it shouldn't be an issue because its default value is "On". But if it's set to "Off", the on/off state of those blocks won't be affected by snapshot changes.

23 minutes ago, phil_m said:

One other thing to check is the new Snapshot Bypass parameter that was added. Although, it shouldn't be an issue because its default value is "On". But if it's set to "Off", the on/off state of those blocks won't be affected by snapshot changes.

Ok,where i can find this parameter?Global settings and ?thank you

3 minutes ago, DaniPJ said:

Ok,where i can find this parameter?Global settings and ?thank you

It's not a global setting. It's a parameter for each block. While you have the block selected, either by touching the footswitch it's assigned to or selecting it in Signal Flow view, hit the Action button. Then you'll see Snapshot Bypass come up on one of the scribble strips. You can press the footswitch to turn it on or off.

9 minutes ago, DaniPJ said:

I’ve tired versione 2.82 and 2.81

With Hx edit do the same ,i’ve dowloaded last version before the update ti 2.82

Have you tried doing a reset? Generally speaking, it seems that solves a lot of these one-off weird issues. What you're experiencing doesn't seem to be a widespread bug as you're the only person I've seen mention it here or on Facebook (I believe you mentioned in the one Facebook group).

2 hours ago, phil_m said:

It's not a global setting. It's a parameter for each block. While you have the block selected, either by touching the footswitch it's assigned to or selecting it in Signal Flow view, hit the Action button. Then you'll see Snapshot Bypass come up on one of the scribble strips. You can press the footswitch to turn it on or off.

Oooooo damn,problem finded!!!! Is set to OFF in default!!!