Jump to content
DaniPJ

Hx effects-snapshot bug

Recommended Posts

Hello all!

i’ve update my hx effects and now i’ve so much problem to set up my snapshot.

all settings still  remains the same like the last version,but now if i take off or on one or more effects ,hx don’t save or take care any changes.

if i turn on an effect in snapshot 1,save ,turn th e same off in snapshot 2 and save,when i return on snapshot 1 ,i find that effect in off!!!

repeat,no changes in global settings( snapshot recall,latch ecc).

the same bug with hx edit

i need your help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you SURE that "Snapshot Edits" is set to RECALL?

What FW version are you on?

Does the FW version match the HX Edit version?

BOTH should be 2.82 in order to have all the latest bug fixes and features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been using 2.82 on my HX Effects for awhile now, and I’m not having this issue. If you’re sure all the Global Settings are correct, I’d recommend doing a factory reset (hold down FS7 & FS8 while powering up) and restoring from backup afterwards (make sure you create a backup prior to doing the reset).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rd2rk said:

Are you SURE that "Snapshot Edits" is set to RECALL?

What FW version are you on?

Does the FW version match the HX Edit version?

BOTH should be 2.82 in order to have all the latest bug fixes and features.

Yes i’m sure

i’ve use snapshot since july without problems (2.6 version)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One other thing to check is the new Snapshot Bypass parameter that was added. Although, it shouldn't be an issue because its default value is "On". But if it's set to "Off", the on/off state of those blocks won't be affected by snapshot changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, phil_m said:

One other thing to check is the new Snapshot Bypass parameter that was added. Although, it shouldn't be an issue because its default value is "On". But if it's set to "Off", the on/off state of those blocks won't be affected by snapshot changes.

Ok,where i can find this parameter?Global settings and ?thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DaniPJ said:

Ok,where i can find this parameter?Global settings and ?thank you

 

It's not a global setting. It's a parameter for each block. While you have the block selected, either by touching the footswitch it's assigned to or selecting it in Signal Flow view, hit the Action button. Then you'll see Snapshot Bypass come up on one of the scribble strips. You can press the footswitch to turn it on or off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DaniPJ said:

Yes i’m sure

i’ve use snapshot since july without problems (2.6 version)

 

What about FW/HX EDit versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

 

What about FW/HX EDit versions?

I’ve tired versione 2.82 and 2.81

With Hx edit do the same ,i’ve dowloaded last version before the update ti 2.82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaniPJ said:

I’ve tired versione 2.82 and 2.81

With Hx edit do the same ,i’ve dowloaded last version before the update ti 2.82

 

Have you tried doing a reset? Generally speaking, it seems that solves a lot of these one-off weird issues. What you're experiencing doesn't seem to be a widespread bug as you're the only person I've seen mention it here or on Facebook (I believe you mentioned in the one Facebook group).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i’ve posted it also in Facebook,but no way!

i’ll try with the reset and i’ll been back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phil_m said:

 

It's not a global setting. It's a parameter for each block. While you have the block selected, either by touching the footswitch it's assigned to or selecting it in Signal Flow view, hit the Action button. Then you'll see Snapshot Bypass come up on one of the scribble strips. You can press the footswitch to turn it on or off.

Oooooo damn,problem finded!!!! Is set to OFF in default!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×