Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Variax 300 Computer Connection...

the pod has loads of extra features,,,  does way more than the interface...

needs a VDI cable. (usually costs extra, you can use a regular cat5 for just editing though)

the interface does only the workbench stuff with the variax needs a usb cable and a variax/cat5 cable (which usually comes with if you buy new)

the pod has loads of extra features,,,  does way more than the interface...

needs a VDI cable. (usually costs extra, you can use a regular cat5 for just editing though)

the interface does only the workbench stuff with the variax needs a usb cable and a variax/cat5 cable (which usually comes with if you buy new)

So a POD has extra features and does more, but does it do any more to the Variax 300 programs than I can do with the interface and a computer?

you can program the variax the same with either... no difference in programming capability.

So a POD has extra features and does more, but does it do any more to the Variax 300 programs than I can do with the interface and a computer?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi all. Back again, this time under a new monicker. Same old problem though. My Variax 300 still crackles and snaps when plugged in like a fresh bowl of Rice Crispies.. I am wondering if the coffin is grounded> any ideas?

Got a Spider 1 50W so with my FSB Shortboard and beanxt I guess I am firmly entrenched in the Line 6 camp once again.