Sign in to follow this  
Elbutcho1

Line 6 Spider Iv 120 120w 2x10 Guitar Combo

I'm thinking of purchasing a combo (Line 6 Spider IV 120 120W 2x10 Guitar Combo)

Question: If I make a preset in Line 6 POD Farm can I don't load that into the Line 6 Combo?

No, they use different file types.

That suxs.............can you edit the presets on the amp with an editor software?

yes, spider IV edit (you have to have one of the FBV MKII pedals though!)

That suxs.............can you edit the presets on the amp with an editor software?

No, they use different file types.

Kinda crazy they would do that.......just think of all the dummies like me that dig the tones in the "Tone POD Studio Ports Whatever" and would like to use them in other Line 6 digital devices but may forget it now :)

I'm sure they would be heartbroken

not really all that crazy... the spiders use different technology and has different capabilities....

just like you cant load mac software on a windows machine...

Kinda crazy they would do that.......just think of all the dummies like me that dig the tones in the "Tone POD Studio Ports Whatever" and would like to use them in other Line 6 digital devices but may forget it now :)

I'm sure they would be heartbroken

not really all that crazy... the spiders use different technology and has different capabilities....

just like you cant load mac software on a windows machine...

Umm yea I guess except unlike Mac and Windows Line 6 is all developed under the same roof..........poor marketing strategies IMO