Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to connect a pedal to the dream rig

I just bought a DigiTech Freq-Out pedal but can't figure out how to connect it to my dream rig.  I'm using the VDI cable from the Variax to the POD and POD to the DT25.  And I'm already using the effects send on the POD to a DI box to a powered frfr speaker for the acoustic models.  How do I hook-up my DigiTech pedal?

On 10/29/2019 at 9:50 PM, dustinjonayers said:

I just bought a DigiTech Freq-Out pedal but can't figure out how to connect it to my dream rig.  I'm using the VDI cable from the Variax to the POD and POD to the DT25.  And I'm already using the effects send on the POD to a DI box to a powered frfr speaker for the acoustic models.  How do I hook-up my DigiTech pedal?

Welcome. Since you are using the effects send already and are also using the VDI cable, I don't see any other way of connecting your DigiTech pedal. I know this will sound like I'm plugging Line 6, but you might consider upgrading to a Helix as it has multiple effects sends/returns. Then you'd be able to connect your Free-Out pedal. 

Jd