Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is It Okay To Post L6 Items For Sale?

Okay, so here's the deal.  I bought a black JTV59 (demo unit)  from Sweetwater about three months ago to use mainly in church.  It's basically in mint condition and they did a fresh set-up and their 55 point inspection before sending it to me...beautiful guitar and plays great.  However, I find that I don't really use the modeling and alternate tuning options like I thought I would...certainly not enough to justify the purchase.  It will come with all the original accessories (battery, charger, manual, gig bag, VDI cable/USB adapter) plus a 12-ft custom VDI cable purchased from a member of this forum. 

I'm asking $850 paypal, plus shipping (CONUS only).  I have a lot of pictures (Sweetwater guitar gallery shots, plus some that I took a couple of days ago just to show that it's in the same excellent condition as it was a few months ago when I got it from Sweetwater) so shoot me a message if you'd like me to send you some.  I'll also provide my Ebay user name so you can check references.  I'd be happy to answer any questions, and thanks.