Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp Using 1 Spot cs 12

paddyclarke96

53 minutes ago, paddyclarke96 said:

Hi, I would like to put my HX Stomp onto my pedal board and power using my cs12 can someone please let me know what I need to get in order to power it without blowing it up?

Many thanks 

I own the CS12. The nice thing about buying it is you don't have to buy ANYTHING else. It comes with every connector you need. Essentially it will be:

1. The green Line 6 plug. 

2. The reverse polarity plug (this is because the Line 6 plug reverses the polarity, and you need to reverse it back again). 

3. One of the standard plugs. 

You connect all three in one of the 500 power ports and you're good to go. 

• 9 months later...

I realize this is an old post, but wanted to confirm the cabling for the HX Stomp with the CS12. Turetone website says the Green CL6 plug has 5.5x2.5 barrel output, but the CYR cable, which I assume is the one you are referring to in 2. above, says it' has a 5.5x2.1 barrel input. Aren't these barrels mismatched? Do they still fit though?

Maybe I'm missing something.

K~

I use the CS7. You can use the two cables mentioned, green L6  plugs into polarity reverse  then  into power port. However I decided to get a single cable 2.1 to 2.5 mm. I got it on Amazon, works great. One less connection to worry about.