Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DISPLAY IS DIM ON MY FBV3

tecboy

This is the third time I have played outside. To spend the kind of money on this product and to have the display totally unreadable (DIM)is a shock to me. There is no light to adjust? Just too bad, use it at night is the response I am seeing around the boards. Do I have to put a blackout curtain around myself on stage? Come on! Any suggestions for those have used it in the daytime? Very disappointing that I cant change cause I cant see. Band members were laughing at the choice I made in POD HD Pro X. Is there anyone that has figured out a way to see the presets during the daytime?

Thanks in advance

Did you try already to set the value you prefer for the LCD contrast in the system settings?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

5 minutes ago, hurghanico said:

Did you try already to set the value you prefer for the LCD contrast in the system settings?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Thanks for your response Bro! Im an IDIOT! I meant on my FBV3. Sorry, I assume its a control for the fbv3 as well or only the main display on the POD?

Yeah you would think this would be a simple thing like a setting. Im reading posts about peeps that cant see the display as well during daylight hours, and trying to find a resolve as you cant see anything. One person said use something as a shade, cause thats what I had to do, but having to do that with a guitar strapped to you is rather difficult. I will try the setting and see what it does do. Let you know if anything changes. Thanks 

8 minutes ago, tecboy said:

I will try the setting and see what it does do.

I seriously doubt that the POD LCD contrast setting could have any effect on the light of the FBV3 display...

but try

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

• 3 years later...

Did anyone ever figure out how to adjust the brightness on the FBV 3?  I am having the same issue...just bought it a little while ago... was fine for a while... had it at a buddy's house indoors and it seemed to have lost its brightness... playing outside, forget it, I have to put my eyes right on it to see anything.