Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volume Pedal Position Won't Stay At 100% - Xt Live

Hi,

Max volume pedal position won't stay at 100%. Followed the pedal calibration steps and this solves it only briefly.

After playing for about 5 - 10 minutes there's a sudden volume drop.

Scroll down the edit menu to the volume position and the max (toe all the way forward) has decreased to around 70%.

Recalibrate pedal and it's fine for another 10 minutes then it happens again and so on.

All monkey drivers are up to date. Should I try flashing the firmware? Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I know it's an old pedal but apart from this and a strange buzzing noise (not sure if I should bring that up here or make another thread?) it's been going well.

Really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Thanks Toneman.

I should have searched more thoroughly before posting a similar problem. Sorry about that.

Forgot to mention that to stop the volume fluctuating, I've increased the min pedal position in the edit menu to 100%.

This stops it jumping between volume levels but now I can't use the volume pedal and the wah still has a restricted range, doesn't fix the problem but allows you to use it at a constant full level.

Looks like I might need to replace the pedal circuit board. Not sure how to get a hold of one though.

I'll try the solutions offered in that thread when I can and post back results.

Thanks again Toneman, cool dog.

Thanks Toneman.

I should have searched more thoroughly before posting a similar problem. Sorry about that.

Forgot to mention that to stop the volume fluctuating, I've increased the min pedal position in the edit menu to 100%.

This stops it jumping between volume levels but now I can't use the volume pedal and the wah still has a restricted range, doesn't fix the problem but allows you to use it at a constant full level.

Looks like I might need to replace the pedal circuit board. Not sure how to get a hold of one though.

I'll try the solutions offered in that thread when I can and post back results.

Thanks again Toneman, cool dog.

that stuff is in the old forum. i had a little trouble finding stuff before i knew where to look. the best thing to do is call them about the board. s'all good ;)