Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Kudos to Line 6 support

rockridgerec

Generally people post when they have complaints, so I thought I’d relate a positive sentiment. In the last month I’ve had two support/repair situations. 

1) I got a brand new Variax JTV-59 that was defective. The tech helped troubleshoot and quickly came to the conclusion that it would need repair/replacement. Unfortunately the vendor I bought it from did not have any more in stock, so I couldn’t get a replacement from them. So Line 6 quickly sent me a replacement guitar, no muss, no fuss.

2) My Helix LT preset knob froze up and wouldn’t pop up any more, or turn with any reasonable effort. I was about to head out on on the road, and luckily I had gotten the Advanced Replacement service, and, true to their word, a new Helix arrived at my door within 2 days as a loaner while mine is being repaired. The ONLY problem is they sent me a full-fat Helix, not an LT, so now I’m going to get used to it and want an upgrade when mine gets back - very sneaky, Line 6  :)

Anyway, just wanted to relate this to give a pat on the back to Line 6, but also to let folks know that they can have confidence in the support of the devices we’ve come to depend on!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 to the OP.

I'm in Canada... due to distributor agreements I need to go through my distributor - but Line 6 was still there when I needed them most. When I had problems they worked with my distributor to make sure this customer stayed 100% happy :) 

On 11/8/2019 at 5:58 PM, rockridgerec said:

I was about to head out on on the road, and luckily I had gotten the Advanced Replacement service,

I am never one to buy extended warranty on products, but I felt differently in this case.  Again, I need to go through our local distributor - but their program is great! 100% service coverage with a loaner... I also have theft coverage and accidental (aka - beer spillage) coverage for what I consider a nominal fee. That last item is bonus - considering how many stages I play on with drunk patrons just feet away from my Helix - often holding their drinks up to cheer the band! (arghhhh!)

I've never needed the coverage, but I have peace of mind!