Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing PC+ speakers per snapshot via L6 Link?

soundmodeler

Although I'm able to switch PC+ speakers (and edit their parameters) per preset via L6 Link, I'm unable to select a different PC+ speaker per snapshot.

I'm in preset mode in the Helix PC+ editor. When I hit "save" after choosing a speaker for a particular snapshot, it applies that speaker to every snapshot in the preset. I never had a problem pairing PC+ speakers with snapshots using midi. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

You don't talk about it but this parameters is like every other one that you wanna change per snapshot.

I don't remember the way to do that with Helix Edit, but it means, on the hardware, you go in a snapshot 1 you select the jarvis speaker in the output parameters. Then, snapshot 2, you go on the same parameter, you PUSH and turn the button to select the Green speaker --> It will appear into brackets ! :) ;)

Thanks guys. Having used HX edit mostly, I forgot how to save parameters on the Helix itself. That refresher advice really helped - shout out to SteveFrance! After following it and saving PC+ speaker selections to snapshots, I rebooted my computer and the HX edit is also saving these selections to snapshots. Was some kind of glitch, like SympohicDischord suggested.

8 hours ago, SymphonicDischord said:

Also it goes with out saying, don’t forget to save in between each Snapshot adjustment. It’s definitely something I forget from time to time. 

You should be able to save just once per preset instead of every time between snapshots if you have 'Global Settings' > Preferences > 'Snapshot Edits'= "Recall". You can always set it back to "Discard" after you finish editing your presets/snapshots if you prefer using that mode for performing.

• Upvote 1

I can't tell you what I've done different to you, but I'm able to change between speaker models on both my PC+ as using snapshots, as well as from FRFR to modeled speaker using HXEdit.

Playing with it again - it looks like I right clicked on Mode and then Selected on this page and selected snapshot.

This patch changes from 12 string acoustic on variax via mic pre to FRFR then to a Rickenbacker through a JC120 and an AC30 through 'natural' and 'essex' - attached for reference.  The IR used is a gibson hummingbird used to flesh out the acoustic only.

image.thumb.png.ad1f73a8292388e1eddf374b96eb8eb3.png

image.thumb.png.f4d0a43c27b903d7d1c6cba2e379ca18.png

Milky Way.hlx

• Like 1