Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No 48hz - 24 bits as option (Windows 10)

Segomil

Hi, 

In the sound setting (in Win10) there is no 48hz - 24 bits option anymore...only 16 bits 44 - 48hz & 44hz-24 bits ... i reinstalled the last drivers for the HD500X but it's still the same options !

Why ? ,, the HD500X is yet a 24 bits - 96 hz interface ?! ... 

The sound of my recording audios have change (in a  bad way)... this is why i looked all the setting of the HD500X ! ... My Cubase 10 setup is at 48HZ-24 bits as always ! 
I changed the USB cable without succes + the drivers !
Is this a dream or there is never had a 48hz-24bits as option in the Windows sound settting ?
Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On November 9, 2019 at 8:51 PM, Segomil said:

Hi, 

In the sound setting (in Win10) there is no 48hz - 24 bits option anymore...only 16 bits 44 - 48hz & 44hz-24 bits ... i reinstalled the last drivers for the HD500X but it's still the same options !

Why ? ,, the HD500X is yet a 24 bits - 96 hz interface ?! ... 

The sound of my recording audios have change (in a  bad way)... this is why i looked all the setting of the HD500X ! ... My Cubase 10 setup is at 48HZ-24 bits as always ! 
I changed the USB cable without succes + the drivers !
Is this a dream or there is never had a 48hz-24bits as option in the Windows sound settting ?
Thanks

You issue may be related to what driver you are using. Got this info from the manual. 

• Default Sample Rate & Bit Depth: Use this option to set the default sample rate & bit depth that (non-ASIO®) applications will use when using POD HD500X as the audio interface. 

These options are only applicable for when an application utilizes the POD HD500X device via the Windows® DirectSound® driver. They will be non-selectable when in use via the ASIO® driver. 

Hope this helps.

Jd