Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pocket Pod Confusion

I am having trouble arranging the sounds on my pocket pod. I have found some basic sounds I like on the pocket pod and would like to arrange them so I can quickly go from one to another without navigating through various windows. I have plugged the pod into the computer and opened the Vyzex editor but none of the presets I want to use that are on my pod appear there. Don't get me wrong there are a bunch there but apparently everything on my pod is not available in the editor. 

Example:

On the actual pod itself I can view by style. I go to clean and use the arrows to get to the Mordern Mid Punch (I don't have my pod with me as I write this  so the name might not be exact). I looked everywhere on the editor and could not find this patch..then I started looking at others and the its the same thing. 

Is there something I am missing? How do I get to all the sounds on my pod via the editor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.