Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX stomp footswitch options

Rob-Thunder

So, with the Stomp, if you press the page button you can scroll through different options for what the footswitches do.

e.g. individual effects, snapshot up and down, snapshots 1, 2 or 3, or individual presets: 1A, 1B, 1C etc

I haven't had the Stomp long, and I may be mis-remembering, but I am sure that there was an option for preset up and preset down.

Have I imagined this? I am not sure what I have changed, but this option is not longer coming up when I scroll through.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

In preset mode, press 1+2 for preset UP;Press 2+3 for preset DOWN. Same for Snapshots in Snapshot mode. There's also a mode where 1 is DOWN, 2 is UP and 3 is whatever it's set to be, stomp or tempo or preset up or down or snapshot up or down or all bypass or toggle exp.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rd2rk said:

I'm on v2.82, the latest. What version are you on?

I also have v.2.82. And I'm sure I did have up and down before.

Mine goes:

1 - footswitches (for individual pedals etc)

2 - snapshot up and down

3 - 1A, 1B, 1C etc

4 - snapshots 1, 2, 3

And then back to 1.

I'm guessing I changed something in global settings, but I can't work out what.

Can you confirm that you have five options - not just the 4 noted above. Thanks

That's really strange.  For me, the Preset up and down mode comes up between the Stomp mode (individual effects) and the Preset select mode (1A, 1B,, 1C) when I use the page buttons on the Stomp to change modes.  The only other way I know of to access the mode is by using an external footswitch.  I have FS5 set to toggle between the different footswitch modes so each time I press it it switches between Snapshot>Stomp Mode>Preset Up and Down mode>Preset Select mode and then back to Snapshot.  Very weird :\

So after seeing your reply--I only have 4 modes as well, but have never seen a Snapshot up and down mode.  For me that's the Preset mode you're looking for--I tried looking around for Global setting to switch between these but didn't have any luck.  A snapshot up and down mode seems kind of weird given that the regular snapshot mode let's you pick between the three possible snapshots with 3 buttons--I don't really see the advantage of being able to scroll up and down through them with two buttons... hoping you find a way to switch it back! 

Reading these posts I suddenly thought, "Oh no, have I just misread it. This is going to be embarrassing!" But I have just checked and I do indeed have "snpshot" up and down where you both have preset. So, yes, weird.

I'll have to play around with it. I do indeed have an external footswitch set to switch through those modes. But not sure if that would make a difference. Guess I'll have to search through the global settings again. 

DSCF7250.jpg

• 1 year later...