Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 making loud noise

So sometimes my UX2 just makes a really loud ping/static/weird sound thats very loud, even if i unplug my microphone it still produces this sound but none of the levels are shown to be going up even on podfarm or my actual interface. i recently just upgraded to windows 10 and have had weird issues like my mic just gets super deep and bassy

• 3 months later...

I have this problem too. Just noticed it. Scared the PEEP out of my. I was jamming to a tune and ZWAAANNNGGGGGG, I thought my ears were gonna bleed. My output levels on the UX2 flicked up with it. And it happened jiust a minute ago while  I was sitting at my desk. headset off and PC idol, I dunno...Sucks

Mine does play up occasionally. Restarting the pc usually solves it, still on windows 7 and haven't updated since installation(that i know of). The drivers have been hit and miss on windows 10. Maybe try manually installing a few different drivers.