Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp Question

omairangel

Hi everyone, I downloaded a Paisley Print Preset, from Steve Sterlacci's site and I am trying to import and/or drag the preset into my HX Stomp, but I got this message:

"HX Edit was unable to import presets in this set due to the following errors: -8704 - Preset Translation not supported, too many parallel dsp paths".

Can anyone  please help out? Thanks...I guess I should ask this first, if the preset was compatible with the HX Stomp?  I believe that preset was for the HX Native?  

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Denz32 said:

@omairangel Did you ever figure out what the issue was here? I've purchased some third party presets that are 100% made for the HX Stomp, not full sized Helix, and I am getting the same error message when I try to import.

Check with the seller of the presets to make sure they are made for the HX Stomp and get their help in loading the presets - or a refund.