Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm Platinum

Hey,

I have purchased Pod farm 2 and thinking about upgrading to the platinum version.  I have 2 questions.

1.  Is it actually worth it?  

2.  Is there a way to only pay the different in price seeing as I've already bought POD Farm 2.  Seems a bit crazy to have to pay the full price of $299 when Ive just spen $99 on the other version.

Thanks.

I have a Toneport UX2 running Pod Farm 2.5 (Standard).  I do have a license for all of the available model packs included in the Platinum upgrade.  My question is are there additional amp, effect models included in the Platinum upgrade beyond Standard + All the Model Packs?

• 9 months later...

Don't want to start completely new topic, so I'll ask here.

I have an Toneport UX2 interface bundled with POD Farm 2.5. I thought about upgrading it to Platinum version.

Just to clarify before I'll spent my money - all I have to do is to buy Standard 2.5 to Platinum 2.5 Upgrade for 199$, install and authorize with my Toneport, right? No iLok required?

Just thinking...

There's two versions of Platinum Full:

1. POD FARM 2.5 Platinum iLok (required hardware: iLok)

2. POD FARM 2.5 Platinum (required hardware - among others - POD Studio UX2)

There are also two versions of Upgrade to Platinum with same requirements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like iLok version requires iLok and does not require guitar interface and other version requires Line6 interface that acts as iLok.