Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V60 no sound out of amplifier

A19suburban96

Like the title says I’m getting no sound out of my Spider V60 amplifier. I usually use the G10 relay which is fully charged. I’ve tried using the relay and a cable along with different guitars. The results are the same no sound. The amp turns on normally and the tap tuner feature works with both the relay and the cable so I know I’m getting a signal into the amp. I’ve had no other issues before now. The amplifier always stays in one place so it’s not like something could have come loose by moving it around. I’m at a loss with this. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, karlosfandango38 said:

how do you reset?

Hold down the Home button to access the settings menu. Scroll down with the encoder to where it says Factory Reset. Scroll to the right and press the encoder knob to hit Yes. Note, this will erase any user created or edited presets. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem. my Line 6 spider V 30W. There is no sound from the speaker. from the earpiece sound goes. but it only works on hearing aids. the speaker is dead....  I did update the software to version 2.0. I found the Phones mode menu in the setup. when the phone is over and then back to line mode, the sound works. when I turn off the power and then turn on the amp again, the sound doesn't work. it is always necessary to edit phones mode to phone and then to line to make the speaker work.

• 2 years later...

Similar, but get this. I plug in my 2018 PRS SE Pauls Guitar, nothing, not with G10TII or via cable. Plug in my Taylor GTe Acoustic. Works perfectly booth ways. Plugged the PRS into another system and my Audio interface, have a signal and sound. Many cables tried even.....waiting, 2nd day for response from Line 6. Factory rest has been tried

• 3 weeks later...

Any other options to solve this other than Factory Reset?
The speakers work. I can connect an iPAD/Laptop and that works.  The backing tracks work fine.
It's just the guitar input plays no sound.  Not even the usual static noise when connecting a cable.

I've tried multiple different guitars.  Tried different cables too.  Nothing.
I've updated firmware too.  And I've done a factor reset.
Anything else I could try?

• 6 months later...

Hi, same problem with my Spyder V 60.  Moved to a new house.  Hadn't used it for more than a year.  brought it out to use and - No sound.  Tried updates and factory reset, but no luck.  Wired or wireless - no sound on any setting.

• 2 months later...