Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reset delay on 100%

stianwesterhus

Hey

There must be a simple way to do this - in which case sorry for the noob question.

Ok, so delays: On my trusty old echo park I could have the feedback all the way up so when I engaged it it went in to a full howl mode, and when I disengaged it that delay was cut and reset (meaning if I engaged it again the previous delay was gone, even though the feedback was on 100%). Is this not possible on the HX Stomp? 

I can cut the trails of course, but if I engage it again the previous delay sounds come back, and automating the feedback to go to 0% doesn't really fix it as it's not a quick enough process to get rid of the sounds in some applications.

Anybody?

If I understand you correctly, you want to turn the trails off.  All reverb and delay blocks have an option to turn trails on or off.  I'm not sure about Stomp, but on Helix this parameter is off by default and is the very last parameter listed.

• 3 years later...

Same question here, and no, lungho, it's not about the trails parameter/this doesn't solve the issue - when having set feedback to 100%, the signal that was fed is still there after disengaging and engaging the delay switch again. I.e. the signal is not 'clear' of the previous feedback overload signal when switching off and on again. I have found nothing in the settings for this... On the old DL4 this works - you engage the effect, it goes crazy with e.g. The Kills-style machine gun delay >> 100% feedback, and when you switch it off and on again, the feedback is reset. Any ideas?