Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What works with what amp

Hi - I am struggling to figure out what works on the FBV3 with what amp - more to the point, what does not work.

I have just bought an FBV3, and have a Spider Jam. The Function button appears to be inoperable, so I can't loop.

I have scoured the internet looking for how to make it work, and come up with a goose egg - the manual is no use either.

I did find a sticky that seemed to hint that the only switches that worked were the FS switches, which seems a little silly.

Is there anywhere I can go to find out the correct info about this combination?

Thanks

Rossi

Appreciate the effort - I had already found this, and it seems to say that the Spider Jam is compatible, and if that is the case, how do I loop?

Everything that I have found (but not specifically for the Spider Jam) says to use the Function switch, however, this does nothing with the amp, although, when I plug it into MIDI on my Mac it appears that the switch itself is operational.

Love to hear more thoughts - the documentation really sucks, but that seems to be a recurring theme.