Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp noob...Snapshot help.....

riksplace

Thought I understood how to set these. I've read everything thru several times (especially about Snapshots and Global settings). I created a "test" new preset. Everything works OK. But then tried to set up Snapshots and I can't get them to SAVE. Global setting is on "Recall" (not "Discard"). Example is I wanted the OD to be OFF for SS1 and ON for SS2. Trying to set this HX Edit or on the pedal itself it doesn't save from one Snapshot to the other. If I bypass it on SS1 and then go to SS2 and turn it ON....it is then turned on when I go back SS1. Whatever I last set it to stays for either Snapshot. Bound to be me.....Snapshots work fine in Factory Presets.

OK...maybe there was just something weird in that Preset I made. I deleted it entirely and copied a simple Factory Preset to "play" with. It had no Snapshots. I set 2 Snapshots and they worked and saved just as they should. Don't really understand what could have been strange with that initial Preset.

Tomorrow I will create another Preset from scratch and see if the no Snapshots thing returns.