Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to access free HD Model Packs

ericfinley

Hello Friends, 

I am new to the line 6 community. I recently purchased a POD HD500x and I am not sure how to access the "Free HD Model Packs" (see the offer below). I have registered my unit and downloaded several items e.g., drivers v4.27.7, line 6 monkey, line 6 workbench, but do not believe I have access to download the HD Model Packs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

From November 29, 2019 – December 31, 2019, purchase a POD HD500X and save! Plus get free HD Model Packs when you register your POD HD500X – a $99 value!

https://line6.com/data/6/0a020a4016e9a5dcc94c3a5a9f/application/pdf

Is your mailing address in the United States?

In the pdf you posted above is written in red "United States promo only" and in the "Terms and Condition" at the bottom of the page:

"This offer is only available to Line 6 customers with mailing addresses in the United States."

In my opinion an unfair condition by Line6, but unfortunately it is as it is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Thanks for the comments. Please see my replies below 

- The unit was purchased at Guitar Center in the USA 

-I have looked through the factory presets and do not see the Amps offered in the HD Bundle (could be there maybe i am missing it) 

-No software came with the Unit. I downloaded everything mentioned from the Line 6 website i.e., drivers v4.27.7, line 6 monkey, line 6 workbench, . The driver was released 6/19 so I don't imagine it would include the Bundle for the promo offer. 

What is the license manager and how do you download that. Is it something different than mentioned above? 

1 hour ago, ericfinley said:

I have looked through the factory presets and do not see the Amps offered in the HD Bundle (could be there maybe i am missing it)

Good that you have sorted it out..

In any case you don't get any new factory presets/patches when you buy the model packs, you get only the new amp models which you can find listed among the other stock ones into the amp menu when you build/tweak a patch.

Also, if you press and hold the VIEW button on the device to access the system settings and go to the last page 12/12 you can see all the model packs which have been successfully authorized of which the amp models are ready to be selected and used.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips