Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FOH send

tooloudtoobad

I have not used the Helix live yet...... I Have helix floor 2 1x12 powercab plus cabs wired with L6 link...... at home I am using Digital output to PC Plus cabs using the speaker sims one set to Vintage and one set to Greenback in the PC's...... I have one XLR output with only an IR going to it and that is my FOH output to Audio Interface.       Im not sure what i can do with the PC's can i use them one set to Vintage and one set  greenback and load an IR that will only effect the powercab XLR ins and outs to send that to FOH......

1 hour ago, tooloudtoobad said:

at home I am using Digital output to PC Plus cabs using the speaker sims one set to Vintage and one set to Greenback in the PC's......

I have one XLR output with only an IR going to it and that is my FOH output to Audio Interface

Is there a reason for making this complicated? 

Can't you just run the XLR Direct Outs from the Power Cab(s) to the FOH?

2 hours ago, tooloudtoobad said:

this is how i have it set up now the IR only goes to the XLR output on the helix.......... can I do the same out to the power cab and only have the IR on the XLR of the powercab plus

i dont send an IR to powercab because i am using the speaker sim on the power cabs.....

You don't need to use an IR in the Helix if you're using the Powercab's speaker modeling. Just use the Powercab's XLR out(s). They will have cab and mic modeling applied, so functionally it's the same as using an IR.

• Like 1