Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custometone

elovercast

I found this answer on another forum regardind on how to use the pod hd as a midi controller, but no matter what i do i cant go to the customtone page... it always redirects me to the home page.  Any idea on how to download this? Anybody knows the name of that tone so i can use the search function on customtone?

"Here is a link to a Line 6 patch download that supposedly enables an HD500 to control the 11R:

http://line6.com/customtone/tone/218957/

You have to be a Line 6 member to download the patch.

I guess the nice thing about having the HD500 and 11R at the same gig is if the 11R dies on you, you have a backup at your feet ready to go!"

same here...  

I found this answer on another forum regardind on how to use the pod hd as a midi controller, but no matter what i do i cant go to the customtone page... it always redirects me to the home page.  Any idea on how to download this? Anybody knows the name of that tone so i can use the search function on customtone?

apparently the new web site has link problems to individual tones.  I can log in and go to the page with all my tones but if I click on an individual tone it just defaults to the home page.  Search by user name is not working either...  :angry: