Sign in to follow this  
elovercast

Custometone

I can download from customtone.  I do think they have some linking issues, I was forwarded to the home page lin6.com more than once.  If you are persistent you can get to the list of tones.

You have to logIn otherwise nothing happens when you click on the links

I found this answer on another forum regardind on how to use the pod hd as a midi controller, but no matter what i do i cant go to the customtone page... it always redirects me to the home page.  Any idea on how to download this? Anybody knows the name of that tone so i can use the search function on customtone?

"Here is a link to a Line 6 patch download that supposedly enables an HD500 to control the 11R:

http://line6.com/customtone/tone/218957/

You have to be a Line 6 member to download the patch.

I guess the nice thing about having the HD500 and 11R at the same gig is if the 11R dies on you, you have a backup at your feet ready to go!"

same here...  

I found this answer on another forum regardind on how to use the pod hd as a midi controller, but no matter what i do i cant go to the customtone page... it always redirects me to the home page.  Any idea on how to download this? Anybody knows the name of that tone so i can use the search function on customtone?

apparently the new web site has link problems to individual tones.  I can log in and go to the page with all my tones but if I click on an individual tone it just defaults to the home page.  Search by user name is not working either...  :angry: