Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to load IR's.

uptheirons726

I found some free IR's from various places and can't get them into my HX Stomp. I download them, they go into my downloads folder, I go into HX Edit, click impulses, and regardless of if I try and import or click and drag them they just won't load into HX Edit. What am I doing wrong? They download as zip files. Maybe that's the problem? I'm completely new to the world of IR's and such so pardon my ignorance. 

17 hours ago, brue58ski said:

Assuming you are using Windows, Right click the folder and click on EXTRACT. It will create another folder in the same place your zip folder is in unless you tell it to do something else. Then click and drag your IR.

So I did this and it worked. Was able to click and drag the IR's into HX Edit. But when I go to make a patch with them they don't show up. I click a block, click IR's, and there's only the two that came with the stomp in the list. How do I actually put them into a patch?

5 hours ago, uptheirons726 said:

So I did this and it worked. Was able to click and drag the IR's into HX Edit. But when I go to make a patch with them they don't show up. I click a block, click IR's, and there's only the two that came with the stomp in the list. How do I actually put them into a patch?

1024 and 2048 are the available IR lenfths. pick one, then you'll see the actual IRs.