Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I run a guitar and keyboard through Helix into a PowerCab Plus at the same time?

JMP45

I'm running my electric guitars through Helix Floor into a PowerCab + using L6 Link.  This gives me the ability to have some patches set up where I take advantage of the PC+'s speaker modeling, and others where it's FRFR and I use Its or the cab models in Helix.

I recently got an analog synthesizer and am wondering if it's possible to simultaneously run it through the Helix for effects only and then into the PC+ in FRFR mode?  Can this be done while also running guitar through Helix and into the PC+ set to a speaker model?  So in other words, guitar and synth going through Helix with their own discrete signal paths, PC+ providing FRFR output for the synth and speaker modeling for he guitar.

Hope my question is clear.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, tooloudtoobad said:

The Helix can handle the 2 signals thru it but the powercab will only do one thing...... you would need a second powercab from a different output from the helix for the keyboard

Thanks for the reply.  As it so happens, I also have a PowerCab 112 (non-Plus), so I could do as you suggest.  How would I set up the Helix to accommodate both instruments at once?