Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forum Admin Please Read - Received spam from new user on this site

kraftybob

Got the following email this morning from user miayaya7i on this forum.  I can forward you the message if needed.

Greeting,

my name is Mia, How are you? I saw your profile today and feel like contacting you. if you don't mind kindly contact me through my mail box for more introduction and picture i have something very important i will like to discuss with you, here is my Email address
(miayaye22@hotmail.com)

Thanks yours,
Miss Mia

• Like 1

HA!  You guys are all suckers!  Turns out she's a relative of a despot king in Nigeria.  All I had to do was give her a little information to help her get some money out of there and I'm getting paid over $42,000,000 USD.  Plus she seemed real nice.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, PiFromBRC said:

HA!  You guys are all suckers!  Turns out she's a relative of a despot king in Nigeria.  All I had to do was give her a little information to help her get some money out of there and I'm getting paid over $42,000,000 USD.  Plus she seemed real nice.

Lol. Good one!

14 hours ago, PiFromBRC said:

Hey!!! That's what she told me!!! I'm at Walmart right now, getting a bunch of Walmart gift cards.

• Like 1