Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

1/4 output to amplifier and XLR to PA simultaneously with LIine 6 Firehawk

rpena55

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, rpena55 said:

It is possible to send 1/4 out to amplifer and XLR to PA simultaneously with my Line 6 Firehawk?

I know this is old as hell but . . . WTF is this post?

The Line 6 Firehawk 1500 is an amp. There's no 1/4 out period - and if there was in most cases sending it to another amp would be far too kinky. 

Yes, you can use the Firehawk 1500 WHILE also using the XLR main outs to FOH or other similar setup. So that works great. 

Let's come back to this post in another year. I think that'd be cool.

On 10/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, Kilrahi said:

I know this is old as hell but . . . WTF is this post?

The Line 6 Firehawk 1500 is an amp. There's no 1/4 out period - and if there was in most cases sending it to another amp would be far too kinky. 

Yes, you can use the Firehawk 1500 WHILE also using the XLR main outs to FOH or other similar setup. So that works great. 

Let's come back to this post in another year. I think that'd be cool.

FH1500 ( I do also have one), has a Main stereo XLR OUT and a full stereo Send/Return 1/4". It's a monster of a stereo FRFR+Modeler, which weighs like a semi truck.

E6995-C5-D-D3-B7-488-E-BA52-9-A5-CA76-BB

On 10/3/2022 at 2:08 PM, PierM said:

FH1500 ( I do also have one), has a Main stereo XLR OUT and a full stereo Send/Return 1/4". It's a monster of a stereo FRFR+Modeler, which weighs like a semi truck.

E6995-C5-D-D3-B7-488-E-BA52-9-A5-CA76-BB

I have one too . . . and I did consider the FX Send return which TECHNICALLY if you wanted I guess you can use as an out hole for a regular amp. 

So I stand corrected. It can do both simultaneously, you just can't use the FX loop anymore unless you somehow get really creative there too. 

I love the Firehawk, but yes, it's easier to pass a kidney stone than carry this behemoth around.