Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custom Tones For Pod Hd 500 And Hd 500x

ichnus

Hello guys. I recently bought a pod hd 500, I need to find some good patches for live. Unfortunately I do not have time to create my own patches. I hope that you can help me to find some custom tones that I can use in my performance. 

I have a stratocaster american standard (with single coil), I'm going directly into the PA and use one speaker cabinet. 

I need: 

- 2 clean tone (as twin reverb),  one of these for funky rhythms 

- 2 crunch, (one with more gain for songs like 'Black or White') 

- 2 lead tones (For songs like 'Beat It', I want it all, The show must go on,) 

I hope you can help me 

thanks in advance :)

Ps. sorry for my bad English

Go into the Custom Tone Library and download a bunch of great stuff.  That's what I did when I got my 500x.  Great way to learn how to create much better patches than the garbage that comes loaded on your HD500.

Thanks Charlie, this is sure a good idea, I'll do it as soon as possible. Unfortunately now I have very little time to spend in creating new patches or in understanding their operation. All the time I have left I have to study more than 160 shares of songs that I have to play in a short time. For this reason I ask you some advice about the patches that are already ready. 
thanks

Attaching couple of demo patches encapsulated in a set list, designed for Fender Prosonic Custom Shop Amp 4CM'ed and a 1974 Strat (output mode set to "Combo Power Amp").

For direct to PA configuration, you should modify accordingly.

Rgds/John

Hi John Thank you very veri much :) 

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

Im trying to play a bassline on the looper and the change it over to a lead sound is that possible?

Personally, I've hardly ever touched the looper, so i can't help much...

What I can tell you is, this is a 3 year old thread about a completely unrelated topic....I'd suggest starting a new thread if you want any sort of useful responses.