Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PC+ names not updating via AES and HX Edit issue?

GrampaBob

Hi I have the AES cable between the PC+ and helix....using the HX edit I can hear the speaker changes I make in HX edit with the PC slidebar, I can see the lights changing on the PC+ when I do so, but isn't the speaker names supposed to change as well to reflect what I have chosen?  Am I missing something?  It stays on whatever speaker I have but switches to say "edited".  Bit of a bummer.  Can't see on the PC+ LCD what you are currently using.

This is how the PowerCab+ reacts to the Helix changing speaker models right now. I have this confirmed from Line 6 Technical Support Europe. They also stated, that they cannot confirm that this behaviour will be changed in a future update.This is how the PowerCab+ reacts to the Helix changing speaker models right now. I have this confirmed from Line 6 Technical Support Europe. They also stated, that they cannot confirm that this behaviour will be changed in a future update.