Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects access all blocks

aggravation

Would it be possible to have a global setting where you choose between the current Edit mode and a new mode that gives access to other blocks not assigned tone of the 6 foot switches?

So when you hit both buttons instead of going to 'foot edit' mode you open up the other three blocks and temporarily have foot switches reassigned to toggle them.

I'd put the looper in a lot of presets but only use it occasionally so accessing it that way would be a real benefit. The same with other things that I only use occasionally like a pitch block to give me an octave down for example.

Also, can the foot switches be given a secondary assignment for long press you could have the same block but different settings...like a Tube Screamer set for low gain and for high gain...

It seems like there is a lot of potential in the HX Effects that is going to waste!