Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp Issue

patriot2006

Good morning folks,

Just received my HX Stomp yesterday.  Had a minor issue when trying to create a snapshot.  The left controller has a tube screamer and a delay that is turned off. The middle pedal has both items turned on for soloing. After creating the snapshot it worked fine until I moved on to something else. Everytime I came back to the snapshot the delay would be turned off. I tried to  reset it multiple times with the same results. Am I missing something, is this a known issue? I will check back when I get back from the chiropractor. Old bodies need a little help!

Thanks for any assistance you can provide,

Regards,

Rich

Hard to assess from here. You're not completely specific about your creation procedure. So the first thing, which you probably already did, did you save the patch after you created/changed the snapshot? I know, probably an obvious thing to you but I'm not quite sure what else it could be.