Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD GO?!

LoganAbbott

Alright so I saw the pod go was released. Currently I use an hx stomp and with the three footswitches I run a rhythm lead and ambient clean patches. I use a digitech whammy, Drop tune, tuner, and wireless as well. Now if I were to get this could I do the following:
Get rid of my whammy and make the expression pedal my whammy/maybe use it as a volume pedal? ABCD would be rhythm, clean, lead, Lofi and then bank up or down to the same exact patches but with pitch shifters on it and also have the tuner be accessible? And can I use the same models? I use the badonk amp for rhythm and lead with a noise gate and 808 overdrive, and then reverb for lead. For clean I use legacy cave reverb and simple delay and eq. If I can have the whammy, pitch shift patch change, and tuner,
I can basically get rid of my pedalboard except for wireless! But only if that’s possible, and I could pocket cash from selling my hx stomp. so any help on if I can do this or not is appreciated.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, LoganAbbott said:

Alright so I saw the pod go was released. Currently I use an hx stomp and with the three footswitches I run a rhythm lead and ambient clean patches. I use a digitech whammy, Drop tune, tuner, and wireless as well. Now if I were to get this could I do the following:
Get rid of my whammy and make the expression pedal my whammy/maybe use it as a volume pedal? ABCD would be rhythm, clean, lead, Lofi and then bank up or down to the same exact patches but with pitch shifters on it and also have the tuner be accessible? And can I use the same models? I use the badonk amp for rhythm and lead with a noise gate and 808 overdrive, and then reverb for lead. For clean I use legacy cave reverb and simple delay and eq. If I can have the whammy, pitch shift patch change, and tuner,
I can basically get rid of my pedalboard except for wireless! But only if that’s possible, and I could pocket cash from selling my hx stomp. so any help on if I can do this or not is appreciated.

POD? ...Gone!

LOL!! .. strange things sometimes happen!! ..

if you try to select the invisible text
written by "LoganAbbott" in the first post (going from the upper left corner to the lower right corner of the apparently empty space) it magically appears ..

here it is copied and pasted below:

<<Alright so I saw the pod go was released. Currently I use an hx stomp and with the three footswitches I run a rhythm lead and ambient clean patches. I use a digitech whammy, Drop tune, tuner, and wireless as well. Now if I were to get this could I do the following:
I can basically get rid of my pedalboard except for wireless! But only if that’s possible, and I could pocket cash from selling my hx stomp. so any help on if I can do this or not is appreciated.>>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips